Friday, December 10, 2010

Finis for now

I've decided to hiberate this site and migrate the content elsewhere. The project has been fun, but since early 2010 I've been refining and updating all the previous essays, and rather than continue here, I'll place them elsewhere. In the meantime, feel free to check out the past posts, with the understanding that the content is no longer up to date (or proofed well).

In addition, I changed the focus of this project to concentrate only on Washington through Cleveland. I may do a second project concerning McKinley through Obama, but that is in the future. My speciality is 19th century America, and I'm happy to help people understand better that each president from Washington through Cleveland are worth remembering in their own right, instead of being "forgotten."

After all, there is nothing new under the sun, as the saying goes, and some of the challenges the previous presidents faced can help inform the presidents of today.

No comments: